Find Your Ideal Job at EMTjobs.com
You may contact Operations Manager, Brian Ireton at (509)574-8444 with any questions.
[Opens a new window/tab]
Please visit this page for a complete job description: https://www.advancedlifesystems.com/jobs/paramedic.html
- Medical Insurance.
- Vision/Dental Coverage.
- 401k Plan with Employer matching.
- Sick and Vacation Paid Time Off.
- In-House continuing education opportunities at no cost to the employee.
- Flexible scheduling.
- Holiday pay rate.
- National Registry Paramedic certification OR Washington State Paramedic certification
- High-school diploma or equivalent.
- Successful completion of a state approved Paramedic program.
- Associates or Bachelors of Science in Paramedicine or a related field. (Preferred).
- Multilingual (Preferred)
- Current AHA Advanced Cardiac Life Support certification.
- Current AHA Pediatric Advanced Life Support certification.
- Current AHA CPR/AED for the Healthcare Provider certification.
- Current and Valid State Drivers License.
- Current NAEMT Pre-Hospital Trauma Life Support certification. (Preferred)
- 2+ years of continuous employment with an EMS agency, as an EMT-Basic/Intermediate.
- 2+ years of continuous employment with an EMS agency, as a State and/or National Paramedic. (Preferred)
Advanced Life Systems
Advanced Life Systems, Inc. is the primary advanced life support transporting agency in Yakima County. We respond to 911 emergency and inter-facility calls. Advanced Life Systems responds to approx. 13,000 calls a year utilizing 6-24 hour staffed ALS ambulances with 1 EMT and 1 Paramedic.