Find Your Ideal Job at EMTjobs.com
[Opens a new window/tab]
Administers life support care to sick and injured persons in prehospital setting and transports sick or injured persons to medical facility. Works as a member of the emergency medical team.
Education and/or Experience Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- State certification in Paramedic training
- Previous Paramedic experience
- Bilingual or multilingual skills desired
Licensure & Certifications Requirements
- BLS, ACLS, PALS
- Certification as State of Washington Paramedic
- Certification in Basic Trauma Life Support preferred
- Neonatal Advanced Life Support may be substituted for PALS
- Must maintain a valid driver’s license from state of residence
- ACLS and PALS within 6 months
- Washington State DOH Medical Assistant-Phlebotomist credential; must be obtained within 6 months of hire.
- Must have BLS upon time of hire or within 30 days of employment.