Find Your Ideal Job at EMTjobs.com
[Opens a new window/tab]
- Imperial Ambulance is hiring full time paramedics. Salaries are competitive with large, urban areas.
- We offer a schedule with set days alternating between 2 days on 5 off, then 3 days on, 4 off. These set days off make it possible to attend school or make plans. Flexible scheduling available.
- We work in a moderately busy system based on standing orders.
- We have excellent working relationships with our first responding fire departments and hospitals.
Employee benefits at Imperial Ambulance
- Paramedic starting salary of $17.50 per hour increasing with experience
- We offer a sign-on bonus of $4000 for qualified paramedics
- We provide CCEMSA qualified Paramedic an additional $3,000 sign-on bonus
- Relocation bonus of $1,500 for moving more than 50 miles
- Available 48 and 72 hour shifts
- Work 2 1/2 days a week
- Company provided CEs including ACLS, PALS, and BLS
- Medical, Vision, and Dental insurance after 90 days
- 401K available
Reasons to work for Imperial Ambulance
- Vision: We operate by our core values.
- Stability: we have been in business since 1960.
- Experience: We have extended transport times giving paramedics a chance to use all of their skills on a regular basis
- Workplace: we are a small, family oriented company. You are a person here, not a number.
If you are looking for a good area to get EMS experience or just a change of scenery, Imperial Ambulance may be the place for you.
- California Paramedic License
- BLS CPR Card
- PHTLS (prior to end of first year)
- ICS 100 (available for free online)
- Highly Desirable: CA Ambulance Driver’s License
Live and work where housing is affordable and benefits for you and your family are outstanding. Full and Part Time positions are open for Paramedics and Emergency Medical Technicians. Our company is staffed by proud and efficient staff where teamwork and integrity are as vital as our service.
Imperial Ambulance of Porterville, California is a community based organization dedicated to excellence through the collaboration of a unique team of skilled medical professionals providing emergency and non-emergency care with utmost compassion to our patients, customers, and community.