Find Your Ideal Job at EMTjobs.com
[Opens a new window/tab]
At Dignity Health Mercy Gilbert Medical Center, we deliver humankindness through a wide range of health, social and support services in the heart of Gilbert, Arizona. As part of our team, you will provide clinical expertise, support, and oversight that helps ensure our patients receive exceptional care. As a member of our team, you will have the opportunity to champion the change by joining in our mission of healing through humankindness.
The Emergency Services DEPARTMENT at Dignity Health Mercy Gilbert Medical Center is a dynamic environment where you can pursue a highly challenging and rewarding career. We are part of a nationally recognized healing hospital and our commitment to our patients is to restore and heal the body, mind, and spirit.
- High School Diploma/ GED
- AZ CEP (Arizona Certified Emergency Paramedic)
- NREMT-P (National Registry of Emergency Medical Technicians / Paramedic)
- Current American Heart Association CPR
- ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support) within six (6) months of hire
- PALS (Pediatric Advanced Life Support) within six (6) months of hire
- Direct patient care experience
- NRP (Neonatal Resuscitation Program Provider)