Find Your Ideal Job at EMTjobs.com
[Opens a new window/tab]
At Dignity Health Chandler Regional Medical Center, we deliver humankindness through a wide range of health, social and support services in the heart of Chandler, Arizona. As part of our team, you will provide clinical expertise, support, and oversight that helps ensure our patients receive exceptional care. As a member of our team, you will have the opportunity to champion the change by joining in our mission of healing through humankindness.
The Emergency Services DEPARTMENT at Dignity Health Chandler Regional Medical Center is a dynamic environment where you can pursue a highly challenging and rewarding career. We have been in the community addressing emergent needs for more than 50 years and are ready to handle everything from minor emergencies to the most life-threatening situations.
- AZ CEP (Arizona Certified Emergency Paramedic)
- ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support) within six (6) months of hire
- PALS (Pediatric Advanced Life Support) within six (6) months of hire
- CPR upon hire
- High School Diploma/ GED
- Direct patient care experience
- NREMT-P (National Registry of Emergency Medical Technicians-Paramedic).
- NRP (Neonatal Resuscitation Program Provider)