Find Your Ideal Job at EMTjobs.com
[Opens a new window/tab]
The City of Camas, Washington is testing for positions with the Camas-Washougal Fire Department. These positions are represented by International Association of Firefighters, Local #2444.
Applicants MUST attach copies of the following valid certifications to their application: NREMT-P or Washington State Certified Paramedic**; ACLS or eACLS; PEPP or PALS.
**Candidates who do not possess a current WA State paramedic certification are required by the State of Washington to have graduated from a CAAHEP accredited paramedic course to receive reciprocity. Check your CAAHEP accreditation by calling 727-210-2350 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org Attach copy of paramedic course degree certificate to application packet.
Applicants must have one year of firefighting or emergency medical response experience and a valid driver’s license with good driving history. Finalists will undergo an extensive background check, physical examination, psychological screening and drug screen prior to final hire. Applicants must be 21 years of age at time of hiring.
- Thursday and Friday, January 24 & 25 - 8am – OPTIONAL practice sessions for physical agility testing at Camas Fire Station 42 (4321 NW Parker Street, Camas)
- Saturday, January 26 – 8am – REQUIRED written and physical agility testing specific to duties. Candidates must bring $20 testing fee to the test on this date
- January 28 & 29 – Times TBD– Oral Board Interviews
Additional details related to the above listed activities will be sent to all applicants after the closing date.
The following items must be submitted by CONSIDERED: 5pm, January 17 OR YOUR APPLICATION WILL NOT BE
- City of Camas Application
- Copies of ALL required certifications as listed above - NREMT-P or Washington State Certified Paramedic, ACLS or eACLES, PEPP or PALS