Find Your Ideal Job at EMTjobs.com
[Opens a new window/tab]
- Medstar Ambulance has experienced rapid growth! We are currently recruiting EMT's from Lapeer and Genessee Counties to work for Medstar!
- We hire the best and brightest men and women in our industry to join us. We have full time openings available.
- Those selected will be responsible for performing duties associated with providing emergency and non emergency care and transportation to the sick and injured.
- We offer flexible shifts which include weekends, weekdays, days or night shift. We are currently hiring full and part time EMT's interested in becoming a Paramedic may take advantage of our Paramedic Program through Medstar Education at "no charge."
- Employees (3 or more years seniority) can take advantage of our Tuition Reimbursement benefits if they are moving towards a nursing or public safety career. All employees can take advantage of our free CE training through Medstar Education.
- We offer experienced pay levels and an excellent benefit package.
Duties: Respond to emergency and non-emergency calls; administer basic life support to patients at scene, en route to the hospital and in a pre-hospital setting. We provide service to Macomb, Wayne, Oakland and Lapeer communities.
- Must have up to date credentials (current valid Michigan State EMT or Paramedic License
- American Heart Association BLS / ACLS certification
- NIMS 100, 200, 700, and 800
- valid State of Michigan driver's license with a good driving record.
Qualified candidates will have good driving records, and be willing to submit to a drug screen and criminal background check.