Find Your Ideal Job at EMTjobs.com
[Opens a new window/tab]
Due to experiencing tremendous growth, Medstar Ambulance is currently recruiting the best and brightest men and women in our industry to join our team.
We hire the best and brightest men and women in our industry to join us. We have full time, part time and contingent openings available.
What you will enjoy by working at Medstar:
- We offer flexible schedules which include weekends, weekdays, days or night shift.
- Excellent Wage - we pay for experience!
- Great Benefits - including medical, dental, vision, life, STD, 401(k) with company match
- generous Paid Time Off Package
- Holiday/Overtime compensation
- Free Continuing Education/training through Medstar Medical Education Center
- Free Paramedic Classes through Medstar Medical Education Center
- Tuition Assistance
- Company Supplied Uniforms
Medstar is proud to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
As an EMT / Paramedic, you'll provide immediate response to emergency medical 911 calls and non-emergency care. As the senior healthcare professional on the scene, the level of care you will provide will include dealing with life-threatening conditions to illnesses and injuries en route to the hospital and in a pre-hospital setting.
Must have up-to-date credentials, including current Michigan State EMT or Paramedic License; State of Michigan Drivers license; American Heart Association BLS and ACLS certification; NIMS 100, 200, 700, 800.
Must have the ability to demonstrate the physical agility required to perform the essential functions of the job, including lifting 130 lbs; pass a drug screen, criminal background, and employment background screen. Must have a good driving record.