Find Your Ideal Job at EMTjobs.com
[Opens a new window/tab]
The EMT is a vital member of the Emergency Medical Services (EMS) team providing basic life support skills and direct patient care in the pre-hospital setting as well as the Emergency Department. The EMT renders emergency care with basic skills including non-invasive airway management, CPR, controlling bleeding, treating shock, immobilizing fractures, bandaging and splinting, assisting in childbirth, and managing environmental injuries and emergencies. The EMT is also responsible for vehicular operation and maintenance and implementation of hospital policies, procedures, safety measures, and infection control policies in the pre-hospital setting as well as the Emergency Department.
- National registry/Missouri certified EMT
- Clean driving record (background check will be done prior to orientation)
- Current BLS
- ITLS within one (1) year of employment
- Assists with 911 calls and transfer calls.
- Daily truck requirements and upkeep.