Find Your Ideal Job at EMTjobs.com
For questions, please call (509)574-8444 and ask for the Operations Manager, Brian Ireton.
[Opens a new window/tab]
Emergency Medical Technician (EMT)
Please visit this page for a complete job description: https://www.advancedlifesystems.com/jobs/emt.html
- Medical Insurance.
- Vision/Dental Coverage.
- 401k Plan with Employer matching.
- Sick and Vacation Paid Time Off.
- In-House continuing education opportunities at no cost to the employee.
- Flexible scheduling.
- Holiday pay rate.
- High-school diploma or equivalent.
- Successful completion of a state approved EMT-Basic course.
- Associates of Science in a related field. (Preferred)
- Current National EMT-Basic OR Washington State EMT-Basic certification.
- Current AHA CPR/AED for the Healthcare provider certification.
- Current and Valid State Drivers License.
- Current National EMT-Intermediate or Washington State EMT-Intermedite certification (Preferred).
- 2 years of continuous employment with an EMS agency (Preferred).
- Prior experience in a healthcare setting. (Preferred)
- Multilingual candidates (Preferred)
Advanced Life Systems
Advanced Life Systems, Inc. is the primary advanced life support transporting agency in Yakima County. We respond to 911 emergency and inter-facility calls. Advanced Life Systems responds to approx. 13,000 calls a year utilizing 6-24 hour staffed ALS ambulances with 1 EMT and 1 Paramedic.