Find Your Ideal Job at EMTjobs.com
[Opens a new window/tab]
Advanced EMT (AEMT)
POSITION SUMMARY: Responds to emergency and non-emergency calls and delivers high-quality patient care and customer service within the prescribed scope of practice, established protocols and company policies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains thorough familiarity with treatment protocols, response requirements and quality assurance procedures in system to which assigned.
- Maintains awareness of any and all changes in the system components and company policy.
- Maintains the level and type of certification(s) consistent with performing tasks in the system to which assigned.
- Complies with all state and company requirements for operation of motor vehicles.
- Operates a company vehicle in accordance with company policy and safe practices.
- Quickly and safely locates addresses through knowledge of number systems and street layouts.
- Ensures that unit remains in a state of readiness in terms of mechanical reliability, medical supply, and equipment, cleanliness and appearance standards.
- Reports immediately to the Supervisor any discrepancies in vehicle or equipment standards that could compromise the unit’s ability to complete a call.
- Completes all appropriate documentation as outlined in company policy.
MedicWest Ambulance, as a Federal Contractor request priority of services and referrals of protected veterans.
AMR - American Medical Response
We are committed to making a difference by caring for people in need. Our national reach and extensive experience allows us to deliver a wide range of services to communities nationwide, from managing entire emergency medical systems to private-public partnerships that best serve an area's needs. AMR is a leader in the emergency medical services sector which is known for implementing and providing the industry's best practices. We are committed to the Triple Aim: Improving the patient experience of care Improving the health of populations Reducing the per capita cost of health care